Amigos, Adjunto un Resumen de las Noticias Publicadas en el Diario de Teruel relativas al Primer Congreso Internacional de Truficultura celebrado entre el 5 al 8 de marzo en Teruel, España
- Expanding research viewsRegions most affected by climate change are not always the areas that receive the most attention. Africa is one example of a region that highlights the need for research in more difficult locations.
- Ice-free Arctic at 1.5 °C?
- The visual divideClimate change is a playground for visualization. Yet research and technological innovations in visual communication and data visualization do not account for a substantial part of the world's population: vulnerable audiences with low levels of literacy.
- The food-energy-water nexus and urban complexityWhile tackling interdependencies among food, energy, and water security is promising, three fundamental challenges to effective operationalization need addressing: the feasibility of science-policy integration, cross-scale inequalities, and path-dependencies in infrastructure and socio-institutional practices.
- Hydrology: Under-estimated recharge
- Expanding research views