Recently we completed a new production of inoculated truffle plants inside our greenhouses. These plants are produced under strict inoculation techniques, whose technology is the result of over 10 years of R & D by our team. Our plant production technology uses advanced techniques, which consider the use of substrates and improved containers, new techniques of inoculation-transplant-irrigation, also high standards of quality oak plants whose plant material is selected in our country. All this with the goal to obtain mycorrhizal plants for our truffle orchards located in Bio Bio province
- Expanding research viewsRegions most affected by climate change are not always the areas that receive the most attention. Africa is one example of a region that highlights the need for research in more difficult locations.
- Ice-free Arctic at 1.5 °C?
- The visual divideClimate change is a playground for visualization. Yet research and technological innovations in visual communication and data visualization do not account for a substantial part of the world's population: vulnerable audiences with low levels of literacy.
- The food-energy-water nexus and urban complexityWhile tackling interdependencies among food, energy, and water security is promising, three fundamental challenges to effective operationalization need addressing: the feasibility of science-policy integration, cross-scale inequalities, and path-dependencies in infrastructure and socio-institutional practices.
- Hydrology: Under-estimated recharge
- Expanding research views