Recently we completed a new production of inoculated truffle plants inside our greenhouses. These plants are produced under strict inoculation techniques, whose technology is the result of over 10 years of R & D by our team. Our plant production technology uses advanced techniques, which consider the use of substrates and improved containers, new techniques of inoculation-transplant-irrigation, also high standards of quality oak plants whose plant material is selected in our country. All this with the goal to obtain mycorrhizal plants for our truffle orchards located in Bio Bio province
- Keeping it cleanNegative emissions are necessary to meet ambitious climate targets, but in order to achieve these we need both technological advances and an economic environment that promotes such activity.
- Climate research must sharpen its viewHuman activity is changing Earth's climate. Now that this has been acknowledged and accepted in international negotiations, climate research needs to define its next frontiers.
- Delays in US mitigation could rule out Paris targetsPolitical upsets could stall coordinated international mitigation action, but emissions and investments over the next few years will have long-term consequences. Any delays to mitigation or cuts to renewable energy research by the US will likely render the 2 °C target unachievable if a global precedent is set.
- Snapshot: Extreme Arctic heat
- Ecological resilience: Drought sensitivity
- Keeping it clean