Recently we completed a new production of inoculated truffle plants inside our greenhouses. These plants are produced under strict inoculation techniques, whose technology is the result of over 10 years of R & D by our team. Our plant production technology uses advanced techniques, which consider the use of substrates and improved containers, new techniques of inoculation-transplant-irrigation, also high standards of quality oak plants whose plant material is selected in our country. All this with the goal to obtain mycorrhizal plants for our truffle orchards located in Bio Bio province
- Tell us where the data isA statement on the availability of data is now needed on all research published in Nature Climate Change .
- Building a greener futureThe built environment will play a key role in determining future emissions, so it is essential that low-carbon infrastructure and design are implemented.
- Reply to 'Broaden research on the human dimensions of climate change'
- The supply of climate leaders must growTo catalyse climate transformation, we need leadership everywhere. It is time for more of us to take the first steps to lead actively.
- Urban infrastructure choices structure climate solutionsCities are becoming increasingly important in combatting climate change, but their overall role in global solution pathways remains unclear. Here we suggest structuring urban climate solutions along the use of existing and newly built infrastructures, providing estimates of the mitigation potential.
- Tell us where the data is