Beginning on June 23, first truffles were found in plantations are just beginning their production this year 2011. Trees that have entered production in these new plantations are between 4 and 5 years old. These plantations are the first to produce black truffles in the IX Region and add to farms are producing from 2009 in the VII and X Region. These new productive plantations in Region IX are two, one located near Quepe, and other in an area near Chufquen. ¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡ Congratulations to all for this great achievement
- Tell us where the data isA statement on the availability of data is now needed on all research published in Nature Climate Change .
- Building a greener futureThe built environment will play a key role in determining future emissions, so it is essential that low-carbon infrastructure and design are implemented.
- Reply to 'Broaden research on the human dimensions of climate change'
- The supply of climate leaders must growTo catalyse climate transformation, we need leadership everywhere. It is time for more of us to take the first steps to lead actively.
- Urban infrastructure choices structure climate solutionsCities are becoming increasingly important in combatting climate change, but their overall role in global solution pathways remains unclear. Here we suggest structuring urban climate solutions along the use of existing and newly built infrastructures, providing estimates of the mitigation potential.
- Tell us where the data is