On Saturday, June 25, was held a tour near Talca city to kick off the new Truffle Season. This plantation is a pioneering and demonstration project of Foundation for Agrarian Innovation (FIA, Ministry of Agriculture of Chile). These results on black truffles Production are the fruit of more than 6 years of applied research, which has successfully demonstrated that truffle growing is feasible around some areas of the country and certainly with a huge potential for future growth as a new and exclusive industry gourmet such as black truffle (Tuber melanosporum).
New Truffle harvest season in Talca
- Tell us where the data isA statement on the availability of data is now needed on all research published in Nature Climate Change .
- Building a greener futureThe built environment will play a key role in determining future emissions, so it is essential that low-carbon infrastructure and design are implemented.
- Reply to 'Broaden research on the human dimensions of climate change'
- The supply of climate leaders must growTo catalyse climate transformation, we need leadership everywhere. It is time for more of us to take the first steps to lead actively.
- Urban infrastructure choices structure climate solutionsCities are becoming increasingly important in combatting climate change, but their overall role in global solution pathways remains unclear. Here we suggest structuring urban climate solutions along the use of existing and newly built infrastructures, providing estimates of the mitigation potential.
- Tell us where the data is